James Reid and Fujifilm X-T20

Just when you thought your Fujifilm X-T10 couldn't get any better, here comes the Fujifilm brand ambassador James Reid along with the whole Fujifilm Philippines team sharing the latest innovation to this quirky mirrorless camera, the X-T20.

Last March 11 at the Glorietta Activity Center in Makati City, photography professionals and enthusiasts were treated to an afternoon of amazing mirrorless experience as Fujifilm Philippines opens to everyone their amazing display innovations including the stellar X-T20.

Handy and powerful, as how James Reid describes it, X-T20 is equipped with a 24.3 MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor and X-Processor Pro image-processing engine. Aside from that, it can also track moving objects with ease because of its updated sensors, processors, ad redone AF algorithm.

Event Host Joyce Pring and James Reid

Highlighting the latest innovation on this X-T series is its 4K video quality that will surely make those video clips professionally looking due to Fujifilm’s X-T20’s proprietary Film Simulation modes.

During that day, lucky new owners of X-T20 were also given a chance to meet in person and receive an instax Memory Lane Album from Fujifilm Philippines. (Read about instax Memory Lane here.)

As for me, since I just bought my X-T10, which I find really amazing, I'll settle with it for a while. :-)

Smile!

No comments